Sunday, October 5, 2008

T-shirts For Sale

We’ve got t-shirts for sale!

The t-shirts were designed for 2 reasons…

first, as a fundraiser for our adoption- the shirts cost us about $5 to make – we are charging $15. Unfortunately, the process of adoption can be very expensive so every dollar helps!

second, it’s about getting the word out about the power of adoption in our life and in so many other people who have stepped out in this way to grow their family.

tshirts 002

We’ve got adult black/white shirts and white/red shirts- sizes S,M,L,XL (we are out of some sizes but we are ordering more.)

tshirts 001

Also, we have kid sizes – same colors in sizes XS,S,M.

tshirts 003

Want one? Email me or click the BUY NOW link and I’ll send one your way.

Thanks for being on this journey with us!

14 comments:

missy said...

the shirts rock! i will definitely be needing some for my kids for christmas. i will be in touch! great fundraising idea...wish i would have though of it myself. but i wouldn't have been able to make them look so cool! we are in the paperchase for ethiopia. fun to meet ya!

Amy said...

LOVE these shirts...ordering in a sec! :)

Jess said...

I've already purchased and have worn my t-shirt twice!

And told your story to everyone who asked about it when they saw me wearing it!

I love it and you!

Lisa said...

I'd love to buy one and support you guys. I'd also love to see the sizing before I buy one. Is that cool? I'll try to hook up with you before/after church or something. Will you have them there? I want to make it easy on you ... just want to make sure I buy a big enough one to ... um ... fit my chest. :)

xoxo

Holli said...

LOVE THE SHIRTS!!!!

Holli said...

went to go buy the shirts but had a questions on the kids sizes- what ages do they go with?
Thanks!
just leave a comment on my blog.

Holli said...

ok I actually already ordered but was wondering if I can change? (Andrew K. sending it to AZ) 4 shirts....
sorry to be such a pain! the kids I need W/R in a small and B/W in M.
Thanks!!! I will spread the word for you- LOVE them!
So fun to follow along on this journey together!

marisabutterworth said...

You have kid shirts and we don't have them yet?!?!?! Hand them over! I would love two if you think that the smallest one would fit Finn... Love you guys!

nickcarnes.com said...

I have worn mine twice since I bought it, once after washing it after the first time I wore it. :)

I had a lady in the airport as I was leaving the OC ask me what it meant. So I told her. So is it ok then to give someone your email if they want to buy one?

Also...I am working on getting it put on my blog sidebar...maybe that will get some more people interested!

Sadie said...

LOVE these shirts - I've totally prompted my kids on what to say when someone at school/soccer/dentist asks them what its about! They've got it down too!
Christmas gifts - here we come!!

Carlee
(im on sadies computer :)

rachelrowell said...

These are just too cool! I love them.

Alli Hibb said...

I want one...but I can wait until Feb, I guess...

Erica said...

Super cute! I'm ordering soon. Love them.

Joshua Griffin said...

I love mine! Just blogged about it ...

JG